Our routes have been compiled by our members over the years and while we look to change our routes over the seasons, and update our training runs, we have our favourites…
Tuesday Evening Routes:
- Spring Hill Run – 7.15miles
- Cutteslowe Park Run – 7.7 miles
- St. Mary’s and Thrupp Run – 7.35 miles
- Hampton Gay and Shipton on Cherwell Run – 8.75 miles
- Canal Tow Path to Oxford Run – 7.95 miles
- Oxford Airport and The Moors Run – 8.00 miles
- Water Eaton and The Moors Run – 7.60 miles
- Bob’s Run – 8.76 miles
With thanks to Mike Search!
Sunday Long Runs:
Our method is to have 3 long runs a month (Cross country happens on the first Sunday of the month), and so we use the following routes:
“The Royal Run” – this run takes us out of Kidlington along the canal path, and up the Woodstock road to Blenheim Palace. https://www.devonhealthandwellbeing.org.uk/buy-soma-carisoprodol-uk/. A mixture of routes here allows us to change the length of the run.
Royal Run I – Route
Royal Run II – Route
Royal Run III – Route
“The Fellows Run” – we set off south along the canal path to Wolvercote, then head along the Thames into Oxford, then we come back via the Oxford University Parks and Water Eaton. We can easily lengthen the runs by including Christchurch Meadow and adding distance around the Uni Parks.
Fellows Run I – Route
Fellows Run II – Route
Fellows Run III – Route